I’m currently hosting and producing a podcast and video series, The Book People, where I talk to publishing experts like
I’m the host and producer of The Book People, a podcast and video series where I talk to publishing experts editors, publicists, influencers, cover designers, and entrepreneurs about books and publishing. The aim is to make a lesser-known industry fun and accessible with casual conversation, myth-busting and some great book recommendations! Get answers to questions like:
- How are books published?
- How are they marketed
- How are books adapted for the screen?
- Are ebooks and audiobooks the next big thing?
Ep 8. How Book Covers Capture The Essence Of A Story With Harshad Marathe, Freelance Designer – The Book People
- Ep 8. How Book Covers Capture The Essence Of A Story With Harshad Marathe, Freelance Designer
- Ep 7. How To Get Published In India With Meghna Pant, Author and Journalist
- Ep 6. The Business of Independent Bookstores With Radhika Timbadia, Founder of Champaca
- Ep 5. How To Become A Book Influencer? With Bookstagrammer Resh Susan aka @thebooksatchel
- Ep 4. Why Is Publishing A Mystery? With Tara Khandelwal, Editor & Entrepreneur