I’m a podcast creator, host and producer. I produce podcasts for storytellers and brands.
Podcast production services include:
- monitoring audience trends and fleshing out the podcast concept and format
- writing dummy scripts and recording trials
- training the host on best recording practices and voice modulation
- editing the audio transcripts and adding the finishing touches with intro, outro, music and ad insertions
- making the podcast available on all podcasting platforms and analyzing the audience data
- creating and executing a launch and promotion strategy
Want to know more? Reach out to me at email@example.com.
The Book People Podcast
I’m the host and producer of The Book People, a podcast and video series where I talk to publishing experts editors, publicists, influencers, cover designers, and entrepreneurs about books and publishing. The aim is to make a lesser-known industry fun and accessible with casual conversation, myth-busting and some great book recommendations! Get answers to questions like:
- How are books published?
- How are they marketed
- How are books adapted for the screen?
- Are ebooks and audiobooks the next big thing?